- Perform electrical design and embedded firmware development
- Conduct Schematic capture and PCB design using Altium and perform simulations with SPICE
- Develop embedded systems programming in C/C++/C# to implement code for the Internet of Things Connected devices.
- Provide insights into emerging technologies and uncover, identify and create business and product opportunities for our clients during strategic conceptualization efforts
- Translate user needs into defined product specifications
- Develop innovative product concepts through a process of collaborative brainstorming and verifying feasibility with a combination of analytical tools and physical modeling
- Guide design teams and our clients through the concept selection decision making processes to ensure that technical considerations factor into alternative narrowing and selection
- Represent electrical engineering considerations within multi-disciplinary development teams and providing situational leadership to help drive projects to technical and business success
- Interact with our valued clients through meetings, presentations, design reviews and informal interactions - building trust and respect through a highly collaborative development process
- Create and foster key relationships with strategic clients, becoming a trusted advisor for their product development initiatives.
- BSEE or MSEE (preferred) with 7+ years proven track record in embedded system product development.
- Experience in PCB development (schematic capture, layout)
- Experience in software/firmware development with one or more languages (C/C++ preferred)
- Experience in IoT development from both a hardware and software perspective
- Experience with regulatory certification of products
- Experience with variety of high and low volume manufacturing processes and effectively transitioning designs into production
- Located and authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
- Experience in a consulting environment with a proven customer-centric attitude and personality
- Proven track record in medical device development with a strong understanding of the intricacies of IEC 60601
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated knowledge of creating product documentation (i.e. theory of operation, requirements, test plans)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to thoughtfully articulate and present technical ideas in formal and informal settings.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, able to manage multiple priorities.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.