Electrical Engineer – Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Be part of an advanced technology engineering team that focuses on product development. The ideal engineer will utilize their collective hands-on experience of over 6+ years working in advanced technology electrical engineering projects. As part of a premium engineering consultancy organization, you will be involved in client relations and project executions with the team. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity to work on exciting projects in a team culture environment, we encourage you to Apply Today!
- Responsible for generating schematics and supporting printed circuit board layouts.
- Building/testing first articles and providing documentation for production release.
- Responsible for Digital and analog circuits using embedded microcontrollers
- Development of Hardware Design, and PCB Layout.
- Perform hardware troubleshooting and firmware development as needed.
- Daily troubleshooting, debugging, bench testing of projects
- Soldering, electrical wiring, wire harness boards
- AC/DC systems, electrical circuits, oscilloscope, multimeters
- Assisting in sub-system and main system integration
- Duties include some programming with C languages/ C++, C#
- Custom electronics, electrical/electronic/control systems, prototyping,
- Wireless communication, power conversion, machine vision, sensors/perception, motor/motion control, optics, robots/robotics/automation, controls.
- Reading of Schematics, blueprints and technical drawings, and data analysis.
- Team and client meetings, site testing, delivery as required
- Other job responsibilities per project requirements
- Minimum of 6+ years of progressive hands-on engineering experience
- Schematic capture (OrCAD) or similar
- Proven success in a multidisciplinary product design environment
- Proven ability to build rapport with engineering, business development, and project management teams
- Experience with leading/trained engineering teams, preferred
- Sound business perspective with an emphasis on choosing the right tools, processes, and people for the job
Compensation & Benefits:
Excellent comprehensive benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental), retirement 401(k), Paid Time Off, Small group setting, Strong Team culture.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our client is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer to all persons regardless of age, color national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.