Texwipe, an ITW Company, is the worldwide leader in contamination control supplies & critical cleaning products. For over 50 years, Texwipe has been committed to manufacturing products such as cleanroom wipers, swabs, and stationery, sterile products, adhesive mats, and so much more! We are consistently growing and looking to add team members to our dynamic environment who are looking to make a global impact.
Headquartered in Kernersville, North Carolina, the company has a global presence with locations throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. In addition, working for Texwipe means you will have a lasting impact on critical industries across the world.
The organization's commitment to technology, innovation, & service excellence provides the most consistent and highest quality products for its customers. As an employee, Texwipe also pledges to provide fairness and transparency, fair and consistent treatment, & development opportunities. Texwipe promises to be an organization that stands by its commitments to its customers and employees, thereby continuing to improve and grow into the future.
What can Texwipe offer you? See below!
- Robust training program and career development opportunities
- 3 - for 1 company gift match program
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Multiple health plan options along with dental, vision, and life insurance.
- FSA, HSA, and DCA options
- Wellness resources & discounted employee health premiums
- Employer-paid STD, LTD & AD&D benefits
- Paid parental leave
- 12 paid company holidays
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
& so much more!
The Quality Engineer maintains overall responsibility for supplier's controls and performance monitoring. The QE will also be responsible for the following:
- Follows all ISO 9001 quality system requirements and plant safety systems.
- Works with all departments to develop, maintain and assure the quality system effectiveness.
- Responsible for the continued development, maintenance, and monitoring of the SPC system in Infinity.
- Update SOPs, Work Instructions, and Component Specifications in the TMS system. Dispositions nonconforming materials and maintains active control over all plant MRB areas. Responsible for the continued development and maintenance of the supplier system.
- Works with Texwipe Sales in managing customer interaction and audits.
- Provides detailed customer reports. Meets with customers/ suppliers for remote meetings after normal business hours and at their manufacturing and/or distribution sites.
- Hosts customer audits.
- Performs onsite supplier audits as required by the QMS.
- Performs data collection and analysis and issues quality reports to Management.
- Provides support and leadership to
- · Root Cause & Corrective action teams.
- · Continuous Improvement and 5S teams.
- Internal communication and employee development by:
- · Providing new employee onboarding training for compliance with the Quality Management System.
- · Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Manages all safety initiatives for the department and participates in safety programs and improvement efforts throughout the NC/MTA sites
- Attend Company meetings as needed.
- Provide remote and on-site support at other business unit sites.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Perform all other duties assigned
- Four-year degree in an Engineering discipline with experience in ISO systems and implementation, document control and statistical process control, or a combination of education and work-related experience.
- ASQ CQA/ CQE/ SSGB certifications are highly preferred.
- Computer literacy in spreadsheets, word processing, and presentation graphics. Knowledgeable in manufacturing methods, materials, and processes.
- Must be able to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail orientated, highly accurate, and dependable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks when there are multiple and conflicting demands. Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Present a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from executives, managers, employees, and customers.
- Calculate advanced figures and amounts such as percentage, liquid standard concentration, sample size, and volume.
- Apply concepts of algebra, chemistry, physics, and geometry. Work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inferences.
- Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to business and manufacturing situations.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Apply principles of logical and scientific thinking.
- See at 20” with or without corrective lenses.
- Frequently talk and hear to effectively communicate with all personnel.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, climb, crawl, grasp, and reach throughout the duration of shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift, move, or transport up to 25lbs.
- Work a flexible work schedule. Must be able to travel 30% of the time.
It is not intended that this job description include all details of the work functions inherent in this position, nor does it give exclusive titles to every function described. The position incumbent will perform work equal or lower classification, as required, or directed, and perform work of high classification for training purposes, or as warranted by emergency circumstances.
Texwipe is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or medical condition
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.