ITC Engineering services is looking for an Engineer. Our team is growing! Apply now!
And we have a fun and collaborative work environment where you will learn a lot and make a huge impact no matter where you are in your career.
To know about our company please see the website www.itcemc.com
Serious Inquiries only!
Working days: Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
Compensation: $85000/yr (negotiable)
As an RF/EMC Systems Engineer:
1.You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. 2.You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test.
3.You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
4. Meet with vendors and technology suppliers to select components
5. Characterize and debug desense and EMI issues to meet requirements
6.Perform simulations for RF design and desense mitigation (3D EM and circuit level simulations)
7. Define antenna concepts and requirements during product definition
8. Take the product through development, compliance testing, operator testing, ramp up and sustaining
9. Support radiated manufacturing test and defects in the factory
10.Work with software, mechanical engineering, baseband and compliance teams
1. Experience for 1-5 years
2.Master's degree or bachelor's degree
3.Experience with current and upcoming RF standards in WIFI, Bluetooth
4.Experience solving desense/EMI on products.
Please contact 925-862-2944
Please email your resumes to NJolly@itcemc.com