CGG is a fully integrated Geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of Aircraft within the CGG Fleet, including system installation and implementation of approved aircraft modifications to support CGG activities.
- Performs and certifies all maintenance activities at main base, field locations and maintenance duties, as established by the Chief Engineer.
- Carries out maintenance operations in accordance with the MOM, and manufacturer’s maintenance manuals with due regard to health and safety standards.
- When applicable, certify on Company documentation for areas for which license or other CASA approved held.
- Part requisitions, spares and inventory management, in accordance with the MOM.
- Forwards all inspection sheets, weekly flight times, additional work sheets and any other applicable maintenance information to the main base on a daily basis.
- Verifies that all component and parts to be installed on an aircraft are properly certified and in a serviceable condition.
- Provides logistical support to product line field operations as necessary.
- Additional duties as requested by the Chief Engineer.
- CASA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License, suitably endorsed
- Cessna C208 airframe experience
- PT6 and/or TPE 331 experience
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Radio operators certificate is preferable
- Hold or have the ability to obtain Australian ASIC
Applications from interstate, New Zealand and internationally, will also be considered as a relocation package is also available to the successful candidate, if required.