We are searching for an experienced Transportation Engineering Director for a full-time opportunity with a firm in the Greater South Bend, Indiana area. This full-time role manages the transportation team in the design of multiple public and private transportation projects and conducts business development in the area. The successful candidate will have at least 7 years of transportation project management experience. Experience with INDOT is a plus. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Transportation Project Engineer to manage large and notable transportation design projects.
- Manage highway and roadway projects
- Conduct business development efforts for transportation projects and cultivate client relationships
- Interface with municipal clients including cities, utility districts, selected state agencies
- Lead and manage the design of transportation projects
- Develop scope, budget, and schedules of transportation projects
- Effective collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Manage design team' s performance on assigned projects
- Ability to mentor and develop junior engineers
- Bachelor' s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in Indiana
- Minimum 7 years of transportation engineering experience on roadways, roundabouts, paths and project management.
- Solid Roadway design experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation
- Successful business development experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills