IT Management Corporation was established in 2009 as a new generation IT solution provider focusing on sustainability, network conversion, and business alignment. We’re a highly qualified and professional voice and data network consulting and service organization.
At IT Management, our mission is to facilitate a transformation to a more efficient, sustainable technical environment; enabled by advanced technology and enhanced communication to optimize production and increase reliability.
We combine our professional and managed services with technologies from leading vendors to provide our customers with the best solution to their needs with consideration of industry standards and reliability. We can assist businesses in designing strategy, architecture, and technology roadmaps that become the blueprint of their vision.
The Network Engineer position provides IT infrastructure engineering for Network and infrastructure projects including but not limited to: upgrades move adds changes, troubleshooting, relocation, and migrations.
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- Deploys migrate, and documents post-sales engagement with customers based on the company’s best practices
- Collaborates with team members and provide pre-sales feedback when needed
- Assists in the delivery of support and services to customer's expectations as proposed
- Participates in the design, implementation, and administration of Cisco, HPE and other major vendors infrastructure and related solutions
- Troubleshoots high-end issues with networking, security, and wireless infrastructures
- Good working experience and training with Cisco Collaboration systems and platforms
- Assists in determining specific customer network requirements
- Assists in developing specific network, security, VoIP and wireless solutions
- Assists in developing detailed implementation plans
- Conducts architecture chalk talks and design concepts
- Facilitates and conducts product demonstrations, webinars, and presentations to customers
- Work on projects or response to tickets as needed to accommodate customers need
- Provide feedback and training to other technical staff in the team
- Must have extensive knowledge of high-performance data center solutions, network infrastructure LAN/WAN, network security, CISCO collaboration systems and enterprise wireless infrastructures
- Expert knowledge of major manufacturers Routers, Switches, Security Appliance is a plus
- Expert knowledge of WAN Circuits, MPLS, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, FR/ATM, ACLs, TCP/IP, IPX
- Extensive experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting VLANs using CISCO equipment, to include intimate knowledge of Spanning Tree Protocol, VLAN Trunking Protocol, inter-VLAN routing, IPV6 and trunking with ISL and 802.1q
- Strong knowledge of VPN IPSec/SSL solutions and hands-on deployment experience
- Knowledge of Load Balancing for Web systems and e-commerce uses
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco IOS, NXOS and other technical configurations
- Experience with monitoring, alerting and management tools such as: Ethereal, Solarwinds, Orion Network Monitor, hp OpenView, and Wireshark
- Hands on experience with wired/wireless ISE deployments, ASA, Firepower, AMP, Prime Infrastructure, Cisco DNA Center, Security posture assessment, and Security Policy generation is desired
- Strong customer facing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Cisco Certified Systems Engineer (CCNP) in any discipline desired
- Document business, information, application and technology aspects of approach
- Experience designing, implementing, and completing large-scale Unified Communications solutions
- Experience with Cisco Voice Gateways
- Experience designing and implementing QoS in LAN / WAN / MAN environments
- Extensive experience with PSTN communication including SIP Trunks
- Experience with UCME, UCUE, UCCE, and UCCX desired
- CVP implementation and troubleshooting experience necessary
- Ability to design and implement Cisco Unified Communications, VOIP networks
- Customer facing / presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience working with Service Desk and Ticketing systems
- Experience with VMware products such as vSphere, vCenter is a a plus
- 6+ years advance Microsoft active directory and systems experience
- 6+ years advance VMware virtualization and related solutions experience
- 6+ years Cisco Collaboration and sip trucking experience
- 10+ years hands on experience in WAN/LAN and wireless technologies
- Maintain multiple advanced manufacturer specific advanced certifications. i.e.: Cisco, R/S. Voice, Brocade, CISSP, VCDX, UCS, Aruba, Ruckus, HPE
- Experience with python and scripting to automate deployments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.