Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tricentis Tosca, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
We’re always looking for employees to help us continue our winning streak. Employees who are talented, dynamic and versatile – it doesn’t matter whether they are entry-level or seasoned pros. Not only do we at Tricentis require a lot from our employees, but we also offer them a lot in return because everything that we at Tricentis have to offer revolves around one objective: promoting your development, individuality, creativity and flexibility.
We are located worldwide with our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Australia.
Our Automation Architects are a brave vanguard of engineers at heart that pave the way for the team. In their role they work primarily customer facing. They work with mostly new Tricentis Tosca customers to help them with their initial start. Automation Architects need to defineimplementation strategies, develop concepts, implement prototypes and plan out engagements. They also frequently host trainings to share their
expertise with customers.
The tasks handled by the Automation Architect require lots of solution engineering skills and creative thinking about solutions to technical problems. The Architect will then also translate the solution into its business plan for implementation.
- Using and working with Tricentis Tosca in client engagements
- Automating test cases for various different technologies and customers
- Configuring server and client components of Tricentis Tosca
- Development of rollout and deployment automation
- Providing product training and best practices to our clients
- Developing creative solutions for complex problems in limited time
- Providing effort estimations and feasibility assessments
- Working directly for our clients from our office and on their premises
- Helping to mature internal processes and share your expertise
- Holding webinars and other forms of (massive) online trainings
- Mentor and coach new hires
- Develop test (automation) strategies for customers
- Plan implementation engagements and balance out team workload
- Explain complex technical challenges to customers
- Act as a technical solutions architect in customer projects
- Monitor budgets, provide status reports
- B.S./M.S. in computer science or software engineering
- Foundational knowledge of programming practices
- 5+ years professional experience in a software role
- Project Management experience
- Experience with DevOps, Agile and Waterfall development practices
- Communicative, excellent presentation skills, consultative attitude
- Experience in technical solution architecture
- Likes to be challenged and stays calm under pressure
- Strong analytical skills (debugging, tinkering)
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis in the US and Canada (~50%)
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Experience in IT consulting and/or implementation/deployment of commercial software for customers is a plus
- Experience in software quality assurance and testing – particularly test automation is a plus
- Tricentis Tosca test automation experience is a plus
- Test Management experience is a plus
- Excellent English
Eager to work in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company’s business counts? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran
- Attractive base salary + performance based bonus
- Company-paid holidays
- Great working atmosphere in a rapidly growing company
- Career opportunities and a wide range of tasks and responsibilities
- Variety of Health care choices
- 401(k) plan
- Corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Company smart phone and laptop