Great environment to expand your career as an electrical technician. Candidates should be able to read electrical system design plans and blueprints, recommend improvements, as well as calibrate instruments, and diagnose faulty equipment. Applicants who have at least 4 years of professional technician experience and are able to work in a creative environment.
Electrical Technician Duties and Responsibilities
· Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
· Assemble and install electrical panels, wire harnesses, and other electrical equipment
· Assemble wiring harnesses utilizing harness blueprints
· Communicate estimated timelines for task completion to those impacted
· Log all tasks and report progress to management
· Utilize and store all equipment properly
Electrical Technician Requirements and Qualifications
· High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree in electrical engineering technology.
· Electrical, Technical, or related degrees.
· Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
· 4+ years of experience working as an electrical technician at a full-time role.
· Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, wiring, and all necessary equipment
· Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering, and fault-testing equipment.
· Able to read blueprints and technical drawings
· Proficient with manual and power tools
· Familiar with code requirements and company safety regulations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our client is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer to all persons regardless of age, color national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.