ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.1 billion in 2019. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW’s approximately 45,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in the company’s decentralized and entrepreneurial culture. www.itw.com.
ITW Drawform & Sexton is a $200M USD Division within Illinois Tool Works’ Automotive Segment. It has an excellent reputation for delivering top results and exceeding customer expectations within the deep draw and aerosol can industries.
The Manufacturing Engineer will support the manufacturing area by developing a deep understanding of the customers’ needs and application requirements, and then developing and implementing new processes for operations. This work will primarily revolve around washing, robotics, packing, material movement, and staging of materials. The incumbent will have responsibility for all material from the point it enters the facility until the point it exits the facility.
· Research, develop, and implement measurable production processes within the specified time frame, and recommend improvements and cost reduction strategies.
· Assist in determining material handling, storage, and flow requirements.
· Develop and maintain production layouts and prepare alternatives on the CAD program.
· Investigate and specify the resources required to perform new processes.
· Assist with capital expenditure planning, may manage vendors to meet timelines and budgets.
· Input and maintain routings, bills of material, and FMEA’s.
· Assist outside processors with the start-up and trouble shooting of processes.
· Develop, document and maintain process plans and machine operating instructions.
· Maintain customer specifications.
· Coordinate the delivery, set-up and start-up of new equipment.
· Develop and coordinate the preventative maintenance program.
· Assist with the APQP process on new programs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.