NAS Electronics is an exciting, growing company with an energetic, positive, can-do culture. We’re looking for a highly motivated Quality Manager with strong attention to detail and technical skills to join our Las Vegas-based team.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand requirements while utilizing standard mechanical and electrical instruments, functional gauges, and test rigs
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping
- Educate the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence
- Process documentation (e.g., process tags, rework tags, and nonconforming material documents) and backfill for the lead when necessary
- Perform inspections to standards utilizing a detailed understanding of IPC-A-610 and company quality standards for SMT, Through-Hole, and final assembly
- Report and document defective materials or nonconformance issues to the department team-lead or manager
- Follow safety guidelines and report unsafe conditions
- Make recommendations for process and company improvements
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Champion and uphold company policies and procedures (SOPs), especially those regarding the quality process
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition by performing daily 6S tasks
- Maintain quality standards while adhering to takt times as defined in the Work Instructions
- Read and interpret drawings, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, electronic schematics, and parts lists
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Competitive base salary
- Health benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + 12 Paid Holidays
But most importantly, you can look forward to a great working environment with a team of seasoned professionals that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help you succeed. We can’t wait to hear from you!
NAS Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.