Electrical / Mechanical Product Safety Engineer
Entry Level – Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
- Evaluating complex semiconductor fabrication equipment for fault and failure, with the support of industry, international, and national standards.
- Candidate will undergo initial training that will require climbing a steep learning curve.
- Must have strong technical and engineering aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interface with a variety of clients to discuss technical issues.
- After COVID pandemic conditions end and it is again safe to travel, this position will require extensive domestic and international travel.
- Ideal candidate will enjoy a job with continuing challenges and diverse project work.
Education Level and Experience:
- Entry Level Position
- 0-3 Years’ Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Salus Engineering International is located in Santa Clara, California, USA and has a well established USA client base as well as extensive international clientele. It provides engineering services to some of the largest manufacturers of semiconductor fabrication equipment in the world.
Other, Work at Home, Environmental Protection-Conservation, Occupational Health and Safety, Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Environmental and Geological Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Product Management