Entry Level – Electrical Engineer
- Evaluating complex semiconductor fabrication equipment for fault and failure, with the support of industry, international, and national standards.
- Candidate will undergo initial training that will require climbing a steep learning curve.
- Must have strong technical and engineering aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interface with a variety of clients to discuss technical issues.
- After COVID pandemic conditions end and it is again safe to travel, this position will require extensive domestic and international travel.
- Ideal candidate will enjoy a job with continuing challenges and diverse project work.
Education Level and Experience:
- Entry Level Position
- 0-3 Years’ Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering