Are you passionate about leading CapEx engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements? Are you looking for a varied job, a challenge in the field where you can analyze and resolve issues? Then you are the one that we are looking for to strengthen our team as a Project Engineer. Apply Today!
As a Project Engineer, you will utilize a multi-disciplinary approach to a number of engineering applications. You will supervise contractors and direct the acquisition, modification, improvement, and installation of high-tech equipment in several manufacturing facilities to maximize equipment and facility productivity at minimum cost.
- Developing an understanding of the equipment and manufacturing processes
- Supervising mechanics, electricians, plumbers, and other skilled trades
- Offering sound technical and engineering advice for manufacturing, utilities, and facilities performance improvement
- Selecting vendors for equipment purchases
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical processes
- Directing the installation and start-up of new equipment and processes
- Developing creative ideas to cut costs
- Supervising equipment design changes, installation of new equipment, and building projects
- Researching process improvement and alteration requests and provide justification
- Negotiating and overseeing contract work
- Verifying and completing administrative work
- Communicating department projects with plant management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or a related field preferred.
- Five + years engineering experience.
- Must be open to relocation to our plant locations.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or able to work in the U.S. for reasons other than practical training.
- Successful engineers will be innovative, have good technical knowledge, and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.Travel may be required. Periodic travel to other cities or customers’ and/or vendors’ manufacturing facilities may be necessary. International travel may also be required.