Technical Sales Lead, ARRB Group
• An exciting opportunity to be a part of a new business setting up in Pennsylvania!
• World leading manufacturer of road assessment equipment and provision of services
• An organization with an exciting future and excellent staff benefits
ARRB Group Inc. is a newly formed subsidiary of ARRB Group Ltd, Australia’s leading provider of value-added research, consulting, equipment and technical services. ARRB Group Inc. has been established to bring our well proven services approach and world renowned equipment to the USA.
We are seeking a Technical Sales Lead to help kick start our operations in the USA. This position requires a technical, yet dynamic and motivated individual who is willing to take on the challenge of building a successful business with the support of a dedicated group of professionals.
To learn more about ARRB, please check out the website at www.arrb.com.au
Key responsibilities are:
• Establish and implement a promotions and sales program covering Data Collection Services within the USA. Activities include customer visits, technical presentations, media exposure, key events, advertising and marketing publications;
• Respond to customer enquiries concerning ARRB products and services and to prepare expressions of interest, bids and quotations as needed;
• Provide input to the Group’s market analysis activities and assist in maintaining the Group’s customer and competitor databases;
• Assist with the preparation of marketing materials to ensure the sales and marketing team have effective and relevant sales promotion tools;
• Manage the handover of sales orders to project managers, including scopes, costings, assumptions and client contacts;
• Participate in project teams where required to ensure project outcomes meet customer and internal needs; and
• Investigate and establish markets for new technology and services, and provide input for the development of new or enhanced products
Essential experience and selection criteria:
Bachelor’s level degree in engineering, business, marketing, science or related field.
Demonstrated ability in sales and marketing of technology based equipment or services within a domestic (or international) arena with a proven sales history.
Established experience within roads/highways and/or ground related/transportation related activities
Capacity to investigate and research complex environments and provide succinct advice in written and verbal forms.
High level of computer knowledge.
High level communication skills.
Travel and short trips away from the Head Office (in Exton), including Australia, is a key element and candidates must have an interest in remote problem solving, with a "can do", flexible and tolerant attitude.
Aeronautic-Avionic Engineering, Bio-Engineering, CAD-Drafting, Chemical Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Energy-Nuclear Engineering, Environmental and Geological Engineering, General-Other: Engineering, Industrial-Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture-Marine Engineering, RF-Wireless Engineering, Systems-Process Engineering, Assembly-Assembly Line, Audio-Video Broadcast & Postproduction, Equipment Operations, General-Other: Production-Operations, Hazardous Materials Handling, Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Operations, Layout, Prepress, Printing, & Binding Operations, Machining-CNC, Metal Fabrication and Welding, Moldmaking-Casting, Operations-Plant Management, Production-Operations Planning, Scientific-Technical Production, Sewing and Tailoring, Telecommunications Administration-Management, Waste Pick-up and Removal