Research and Development Engineer (Mechanical Engineer)
Location: Findlay, OH facility.
Salary: $65K to $80K annual + Benefits
The R & D Engineer will provide technical assistance and expertise to product development teams assisting in the development of new products or modifications of current products. Also, this role will provide support for structural and field application design and influence engineering community to aid in obtaining favorable outcomes for our products.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program including: medical, dental, vision and Profit Sharing program with 401(k). Additionally, all full-time employees are automatically enrolled in a company funded Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
If you are looking for a position with a company that will afford you with the opportunity for growth and if you meet these requirements please submit your resume for review
Bachelor in Engineering (mechanical preferred /other disciplines considered based on experience)
2 - 4 yrs of direct engineering experience (internship or co-op may be considered in experience)
Technical Skills Required:
• Firm foundation in engineering principles and practices with emphasis on product design, FEA and structural analysis and intellectual property processes.
• Basic understanding of polymer materials, structure and mechanical property relationship and application to long term structural performance
• Working knowledge of product development processes
• 2-D and 3-D Cad design experience
• Strong project management and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of basic programing skills (Visual Basic, LabVIEW, MATLAB or Mathcad, Macros for workflow efficiency)
Effective verbal & written communication skills
Self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks towards achieving deadlines
Able to work in team environment and interface with various levels of personnel